Got a great idea for a site, but don’t know how to create a WordPress theme? Maybe you’ve already built a site but your client wants a CMS and you’re not sure where to start. Or perhaps you know exactly how to theme WordPress, but you don’t have time to track down what’s causing that bug.
If any of these scenarios sounds like you, then we’ve got a great competition for you: 10 lucky winners will receive $100 of credit to spend with CodeInWP which you can use for PSD/HTML to WordPress conversions.
CodeInWP are specialists in PSD or HTML to WordPress conversions. All you need do is provide them with the design in a PSD file or an HTML file and they’ll convert it to a responsive WordPress theme for you. They can even upload and configure the theme to your server.
They’re a team of over 10 coders located in Bucharest, Romania with over three years of experience in developing custom WordPress themes. They use the latest coding technologies for these conversions and can handle retina ready sites, parallax scrolling, media queries and anything else you can think of. While they may not be the cheapest option in the market, they choose to focus on quality work. They also offer psd to html and psd to newsletter on dotmarkup.com and newsletterize.com
Here’s a bit more about them from their website:
- We start by slicing the PSD file manually, writing the html code needed, and then integrating the new code into a WordPress theme.
- You will then be able to edit posts, pages and menus easily. If you request, we can make other areas of the website equally easy to edit.
- Once we begin the project, you will be able to track our progress, and you will be in touch with your project manager every day to be sure we are on the right track.
- All you have to do is upload your files, tell us what you need, and the rest is up to us. We will make sure that you receive a pixel-perfect WordPress theme.
“CodeInWp works wonders for my company. They do awesome work! I have no problem writing a recommendation for them, they have been involved in a project I have worked on and deliver excellent results. Our theme was quite complex requiring much back and forth. Excellent communication. Delivered what was requested. Allowed for testing and updates. You are in safe and capable hands with this team!” – Alex Roman
“Ionut and his team are wonderful people. They keep working until their client is 100% satisfied with the end result, even if this means that extra work needs to be done. They even work live on site while doing Skype and screen sharing sessions. I’m absolutely positive about their service and would wholehartedly recommend them for any WordPress job. Thanks guys!” – Stefan van Vliet
How to enter
- To enter, retweet about this contest and leave a comment below with the URL of your tweet
- Enter your comment using your email address (not Twitter/Facebook, etc)
- Cross fingers!
By entering, you get a chance to win 1 of 10 vouchers worth $100 each to spend at CodeInWP, on any WordPress conversion or service, including tutoring, conversion, fixes, technical reviews, etc.
Results will be announced here on WDD. All winners will also be contacted by email. Results will be announced on June 28th, 2013. Good luck to everyone!
[UPDATE] The contest is now closed and the winners have been chosen. Congratulations to…