When the time has come to make some changes to your website-building toolkit there’s no shortage of tools or services you could use to smooth out your workflow, save money, add to website capabilities, or put bigger smiles on your clients’ faces.
There are literally hundreds of tools and services you could choose from, if you had the time to make the necessary comparisons, and if you could be confident your choices were good ones.
Or, at our invitation you can browse our selection of top tools and services for 2020. Each of our choices is based on comprehensive reviews, comparisons, and careful analyses. Any one of these tools or services is quite capable of not only making your day but changing how you do business – and for the better.
Prototyping and collaboration have time and again proven to be not only useful but powerful techniques web design teams count on to achieve successful outcomes, especially for large or very complex projects.
UXPin is a highly advanced prototyping and collaborative tool that lets you build prototypes that look and feel like the final product.
It is not difficult to use UXPin. Some might refer to it as Google Docs on steroids as far as the collaborative features are concerned. These features include:
- Reusable design elements and components team members can use to quickly create prototypes;
- Interactive form elements, such as check boxes, text fields, and radio buttons;
- Vector drawing tools than enable team members to create prototype elements that are limited only by their imaginations;
- Material Design, iOS, and Bootstrap design element libraries.
Click on the banner to find out more about this powerful tool and its many additional features.
BeTheme, with its more than 40 core features, including a huge assortment of website-building elements, is the biggest WordPress theme of them all. Be has virtually everything you would want or expect from a premium multipurpose WordPress theme, which is a very good reason for including it in this list.
This theme is fast, it’s flexible, and it’s very easy to work with. A beginner could create a traffic-generating website on the first try. Experienced web designers appreciate how easy Be makes it for them to satisfy a large and diverse clientele.
The package includes:
- What has to be the highlight; Be’s selection of 500+ responsive and customizable pre-built websites. They cover 30 industry sectors, a wide range of business niches, and all the major website types.
- An Admin Panel, a Shortcode Generator, and a selection of shortcodes that gives users a multiplicity of design options and eliminate the need for coding.
- The powerful Muffin Builder 3 page builder, a Layout Generator, multiple grid layout options, and much, much more.
Click on the banner to find out more about this popular theme.
3. Mobirise Website Builder
Three good reasons to select a website builder are (1) if you can use it however you want, (2) if it’s affordable, or better yet, free, and (3) if you are given complete control over your design/build process.
Mobirise satisfies these criteria, and there are many other reasons for choosing it as well.
- Mobirise is offline. All you have to do is download it. Then, you can use it as you please.
- Mobirise is free. No strings attached, and you can use it for both personal and commercial purposes.
- You’re not tied to a given platform. This, along with being offline, is why you have complete control over what you do.
In addition, Mobirise has a great selection of HTML themes, homepage templates, and over 2,500 trendy website blocks to work with, no coding is required, and your sites will be 100% responsive and exhibit crazy-fast performance.
Click on the banner to learn more.
LayerSlider is, as many designers already know, a great tool for designing sliders, popups, and other animated website elements.
- A drag and drop visual builder and a Photoshop-like image editor;
- Animated page blocks that make it possible to build a complete website;
- A large selection of slider templates, including templates especially designed for beginners;
- LayerSlider is SEO and mobile device friendly as it includes a variety of layout options to work with.
5. Dr. Link Check
If you have a large website featuring an abundance of links, you’ve probably come across one or more broken links from time to time. Even a single broken link should be unacceptable, and Dr. Link Check is a service that inspects code to identify broken links.
Dr. Link Check also:
- Checks server response times and error codes;
- Checks for proper URL formatting;
- Can be scheduled to check on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Click on the banner to learn more about this important service.
6. Uncode – Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme
Uncode is a creative top-seller multiuse theme for creatives who need a tool like this to best serve their needs. Uncode is ideal for building portfolio, blogging, or magazine-style sites or websites for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and startups.
Uncode’s many features include:
- A powerful frontend editor, an advanced grid system, and adaptive image system;
- 400+ Wireframes Sections;
- WooCommerce and WPML compatibility.
The showcase is definitely not to be missed. Click on the banner to see it.
Three things to look for in a stock photo agency is a large, well-organized inventory, quality items, and reasonable prices. It’s also nice to be able to browse through the inventory before you pay a penny. That’s what Stockfresh is all about.
- Stockfresh has an inventory of millions of items;
- Sign up for free to see what’s available before choosing a plan;
- The items are categorized (30 categories) and the prices are competitive.
Click on the banner and sign up today.
8. XStore | Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
One way to get precisely the eCommerce store you want is to build it from scratch. That’s the hard way. Putting XStore to work may seem like a lazy approach, but it’s actually far better; not to mention faster.
There are several reasons for letting XStore do the heavy lifting:
- 90+ ready-to-go customizable stores;
- XStore’s powerful product page builder;
- Inspirational product demos;
- $300 worth of premier plugins;
- Powerful header builder.
They add up to a stress-free way to build your store.
9. Slider Revolution
7 million worldwide users have made Slider Revolution a popular tool for incorporating creative sliders and special effects into web designs. Slider Revolution 6.0 does a great deal more.
- 6.0 enables you to create awesome sliders, content modules, carousels, and hero headers;
- A host of ready-to-go templates, addons, and 2,000 royalty-free elements give you almost unlimited design possibilities;
- With 6.0, you can even build a complete website.
10. 8b Website Builder
8b is brand new. It’s super-fast. It’s a joy to work with. You can create websites from your desktop, from a mobile device, or both.
Among the reasons for incorporating such a new tool on our list of top tools are these:
- 8b sites get fast Google rankings;
- The package features 250 cool templates;
- Features include AMP, PWA, and Site Export;
- 8b is free to use, plus you get a free domain.
Check 8b out today!
You’ve found the perfect font. You can’t identify it or locate its source. Sound like a bad dream? It happens to web designers all too often.
It’s time to call upon WhatFontis. Download an example of the font in question and you can expect a response in seconds:
- A positive identification;
- A very close match if the exact font can’t be located;
- Alternatives with prices if the font is too pricey.
Seems like a very good deal. It is.
Goodiewebsite is a development platform servicing a web designer in need of assistance, or a small business owner who wishes to establish an online presence.
You can expect outstanding results from goodiewebsite if you:
- Need a simple WordPress website;
- Intend to conduct business via a simple WooCommerce site;
- Have a 1 to 10 page website in mind.
Goodiewebsite also provides responsive email templates to help its customers with their marketing.
13. Heroic KB – Knowledge Base Plugin
FAQ pages tend to give “stock” responses which often fail to completely answer a user’s question. Giving those same users fact-filled responses can do wonders for your business. With the Heroic Knowledge Base plugin you can:
- Provide visitors with a wealth of useful, accurate, and up-to-date information;
- Make this information available 24/7 via rapid search;
- Apply Heroic KB’s actionable analytics and feedback to improve your customer service operation.
In other words, the Heroic Knowledge Base plugin is a wise investment.
14. Rank Math
Trying to optimize your site to make the search engines love your content isn’t always an easy task. A better way is to let Rank Math do your SEO heavy lifting. Rank Math offers the following:
- Analyses of 40 different SEO factors to help your website attract more traffic and make it an eCommerce powerhouse;
- A cool selection of Elementor, Automated Image, WooCommerce, and Local SEO tools;
- 404 Monitor;
- Sitemap, redirection, and error checks.
15. Movedo Theme
Movedo is a theme that can make 2020 a year you’ll fondly remember. It was created by a top rated author who didn’t mind straying outside the envelope on occasion to provide users with an assemblage of nifty, extremely useful special effects, e.g., things that are either moving or simply appearing to so.
- Gives you a clean, modern design to work with;
- Is responsive and extremely flexible;
- Offers 24/7 support.
Movedo can indeed make this a year you’ll remember. It rocks!
The above selection should make it easy to find a tool or service that will save you time, minimize your business costs, and help to streamline your design workflows or business operations. You’ll also avoid having to sift through hundreds of tools and services to find something that would work best for you.
These tools and services practically guarantee to increase the amount of time you’ll have to devote to your more pressing tasks and items.
[– This is a sponsored post on behalf of BeTheme –]