We've lined up another great giveaway for you today. This time, we've partnered with free website Flash builder Wix.com to bring you 3 unlimited premium accounts.
You've probably seen Wix ads all over the Web including several here on WDD.... but what is Wix exactly? It's basically a free web based tool that allows you to quickly and easily create and deploy quality Flash websites.
One of the best things about Flash is that it allows you to create rich interactive experiences, and what's great about creating a Flash site using Wix is that it's also search engine friendly.
Their tools allow you to create a website that can look great without fussing with programing, just using a simple drag n’ drop tool that makes the process easy and fun to do.
One week from today, we'll be giving away 3 premium accounts to three WDD readers. Read on for details on how to participate.
Here are some examples of websites created with Wix:
The prizes: 3 Unlimited Premium Accounts for one year for free (a cost of $150 each)
Here's what Wix's unlimited plan covers:
- The possibility to use your own domain (instead of a domain that starts with wix.com/your
- No ads - removes the Wix ads from your site’s footer and sidebar.
- No Wix logo - removes the Wix logo from your site including favicon and loader.
- Google Analytics - A powerful tool for analyzing traffic to your Wix website.
- 2.5GB storage -Upload large files and high-resolution content with ease.
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Premium support
- $125 in vouchers, comprising of a $75 Google AdWords voucher + $50 Facebook voucher + free domain coupon + tips on how to use your vouchers & info on connecting your Wix site.
To participate, leave a comment about Wix below. The results will be announced here on WDD on September 29th, 2010. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be voided. Winners will also be contacted via email.
Good luck to everyone!!