- edit the layout or grid of multiple artboards simultaneously;
- manage installed plugins in a dedicated preferences pane;
- preview artboards in the browser;
- share artboards on local networks;
- make use of a new Material Design preset;
- use the command key for distance measuring between layers inside groups;
- use option-hover on the layer list to measure the distance to the selected layer;
- see transparency clearly when exporting, thanks to the new CC-style checkerboard background.
- the reliability of undo and redo has been improved;
- copy and paste is now more predictable;
- rotating a layer in the inspector now rotates clockwise;
- double export buttons in the artboard inspector have been removed;
- zooming is now faster, especially for multiple zooms, or mousewheel zooming;
- gradients are now based on the current fill color;
- plugins now have the option to disable CocoaScript preprocessing.
Ben Moss has designed and coded work for award-winning startups, and global names including IBM, UBS, and the FBI. When he’s not in front of a screen he’s probably out trail-running.
Searching for a tool to make cross-platform design a breeze? Desperate for an extension that helps you figure out the…
By Robert Reeve
As a creative professional, navigating the digital realm is second nature to you. It’s normal to follow an endless…
Remember when Merriam-Webster added Photoshop to the dictionary back in 2008? Want to learn how AI is changing design…
By Max Walton
Remember the screech of dial-up internet? Hold fond memories of arcade machines? In this list, we’re condensing down 30…