Adobe Premiere Pro finally gets integrated video collaboration with Frame.io
April 14, 2016
- Shared cloud bin: it’s possible for editors, clients and producers to all have access to the same media from an interface designed to their needs and specifications.
- Total viewing control: editors have the opportunity to now conceal files that they don’t wish their collaborators to see.
- Direct uploading: the days of waiting a long time for renders to finish are gone. Frame.io for Adobe Premiere Pro renders the timeline, upload the files, and then notify editors’ teams, all in one click. Markers get converted into timestamped comments within Frame.io.
- One-click auto versioning: the creative process thrives when there’s fast iteration.
- Progress tracking: editors can track progress by checking off tasks one by one, right from within Premiere Pro; no more need for disorganized notebooks.
- Accelerated Uploading: thanks to Frame.io’s global file uploader, editors can enjoy speeds that are five times faster than even Dropbox.
- Branded presentations: editors can share amazing presentations of their work with clients and anyone else. They’re super-efficient without the need to log in first.
Marc’s a copywriter who covers design news for Web Designer Depot. Find out more about him at thegloriouscompanyltd.com.
Searching for a tool to make cross-platform design a breeze? Desperate for an extension that helps you figure out the…
By Robert Reeve
As a creative professional, navigating the digital realm is second nature to you. It’s normal to follow an endless…
Remember when Merriam-Webster added Photoshop to the dictionary back in 2008? Want to learn how AI is changing design…
By Max Walton
Remember the screech of dial-up internet? Hold fond memories of arcade machines? In this list, we’re condensing down 30…