Vivaldi 1.0 unleashed
- Tab stacks – This feature lets users stack tabs on top of each other by dropping them, allowing a less cluttered interface and promoting order for users. Switching between tabs is easy, thanks to customizations.
- Tab stack tiling – Tiling tab stacks lets users see multiple pages at once. Think of this feature as giving you multiple desktops.
- Sessions – Save the set of tabs you use most as a session for future retrieval.
- Notes – A research tool, this feature lets users mark a quote and then save it as a note. 1.0 will let you take screen shots, too.
- Quick commands – Enjoy access to history, bookmarks, open tabs and settings.
- Mouse gestures/keyboard shortcuts – Good for when you want to use 1.0 at lightning speed. Gestures and shortcuts transform flicks of the wrist and key combinations into almost any in-browser action.
- Speed dial – Gain access to bookmarks and favorite sites from blank tabs.
- Better bookmarks – Get to your bookmarks from the bookmark panel, bar, manager and the aforementioned Speed Dial.
- Web panels – This lets you look at sites in the 1.0 sidebar. It’s perfect for attending to social media or chatting with someone right next to your main browser window.
- Personalized – 1.0 adapts to users, which is why it’s customizable. Customer feedback is to thank for this.
- Extensions – 1.0 supports Chrome add-ons to boost your work flow.