• The chance to crop images for Facebook’s cover photo size.
• Redoing an action within Photoshop in the event that users change their minds again.
• New languages that were added (17 in total).
• Additional permissions handling for Android 6.0.
• Improved Facebook and Google sign-in integration. In all, this update ought to please longtime mobile Photoshop users who’ve been clamoring for a fresher interface and now have even more reason to use this app.
Marc’s a copywriter who covers design news for Web Designer Depot. Find out more about him at thegloriouscompanyltd.com.
Searching for a tool to make cross-platform design a breeze? Desperate for an extension that helps you figure out the…
By Robert Reeve
As a creative professional, navigating the digital realm is second nature to you. It’s normal to follow an endless…
Remember when Merriam-Webster added Photoshop to the dictionary back in 2008? Want to learn how AI is changing design…
By Max Walton
Remember the screech of dial-up internet? Hold fond memories of arcade machines? In this list, we’re condensing down 30…