LimeWire AI Studio Generative Art App
If you’re looking for the most exciting way to launch a career in AI-generated art, then you’re in the right place.
Thousands of people who love art but struggle to draw have discovered a new creative passion thanks to generative AI. You simply guide the AI using prompts, and it generates an image based on the whole history of visual art.
You can create anything with generative AI; the only limit is your skill in guiding the process.
The folks over at LimeWire were so bowled over by the potential of AI for creating eye-popping, original art that they mothballed their popular file-sharing platform and have relaunched as an AI-powered publishing platform for the generative art community.
LimeWire AI Studio is live now, and you can start creating images today. But not ones to rest on their laurels, the team at LimeWire is already working on generative music and video with the ultimate aim of launching a full media studio that enables users to create complete music tracks and accompanying videos.
There’s no question that knowing how to prompt AI for the best results will be one of the most sought-after skills in the creative industries over the next few years, and it’s a huge opportunity to work with LimeWire AI Studio to develop those skills. LimeWire AI Studio supports a wide range of AI models, including SDXL, SD 2.1, and DALL-E2; those are some of the most used AI art models available. LimeWire will also launch its own proprietary AI model this month, giving LimeWire AI Studio users access to an AI model no one else has.
Creating an image with LimeWire AI Studio could not be simpler:
- First, choose the ‘Create Image’ option (video and audio generation is coming soon).
- Then, choose the model you want to use — different models produce different results, and it’s hard to predict what they will be, so it’s always best to experiment and see which model gives you the results you like the most.
- Next, enter your prompt. A prompt sounds pretty technical, but it just describes what you want to see. You can slide the ‘Prompt Guidance’ in the right-hand panel to control how closely the AI model sticks to your prompt.
- Enter a negative prompt if you wish. A negative prompt is a great addition, telling the AI model what you don’t want to see. This is a superb solution to some of the clichés that less well-thought-out AI art generators output.
- Select a style. This is optional, but it helps steer the AI towards the type of artwork you want to create.
- Choose your image dimensions, or stick with the default 512×512.
- Use the ‘Quality & Details’ slider to determine how high the image quality and the level of the detail should be. Higher produces better results but takes longer. We recommend trying a low-quality image with your prompt, and when you think you’re getting close to your desired output, increase the quality and regenerate.
- CLIP Preset, Sampler, and Seeding are more advanced controls. It’s worth playing around with them to see the results, but we recommend leaving them at the default values.
- Finally, choose how many images should be generated. In the spirit of Matisse, we recommend as many as possible (four, currently) so you can choose the best.
Here’s how we fared using only the free version of LimeWire AI Studio that you can use right now:
But wait, it gets better. Not only can you create world-class AI-generated art in LimeWire AI Studio, but you’ll get paid for it too!
LimeWire has created its own crypto utility token called LMWR, which can be bought and traded on some of the web’s most popular exchanges, including Kraken, ByBit, and UniSwap (you’ll find a complete list of the current exchanges here). When people view the content you create with LimeWire AI Studio, you’ll receive up to 90% of the ad revenue in LMWR that you can then hodl, trade for another cryptocurrency, or cash out. The more popular your content, the more income you build, all while learning the web’s most desirable skill.
In addition to being paid for people viewing your content, LimeWire AI Studio has an NFT generator built-in that allows you to mint your artwork as NFTs on the Polygon and Algorand blockchains — two of the most popular altcoin blockchains. Imagine being able to create collectible art, all from a simple prompt.
Are you excited to get started? No problem because the basic version of LimeWire AI Studio is absolutely free. Once you try it out, you might find that one of the pro subscriptions suits you more than the free version, and those prices range from $9.99–$99.99/month depending on the prompts, models, and features you want access to, for example, the popular DALL-E2 LLM is only available on a pro plan, as is a quality setting over 50.
LimeWire AI Studio is enormous fun to play around with. It has all the power of some of the industry’s best-known AI image generators, with a shallower learning curve and the option to monetize your hobby. Anyone interested in AI-generated art should sign up today.
[- This is a sponsored post on behalf of LimeWire -]