Infographics can be a great way to quickly reference information.
Instead of pouring over figures and long reports to decipher data, an infographic can immediately make apparent exactly what a dataset actually means.
Below are more than 25 infographics that can be useful to web designers.
Some are incredibly practical, some provide information that might be of interest to designers and some just present data that might be interesting to those who design websites all day.
If you know of any good ones that we may have missed, please add them in the comments section below.
1. Web Trend Map 4
2. Period Table of Typefaces
3. Global Internet Traffic Map
4. Classifying Experiences
5. Flickr User Model
6. The Browser Wars
7. A Month of Spam
8. The Life of an Article on the Web
9. Online Communities Map
10. Map of the World 2.0 Mosaic
11. The Internet's Undersea World
12. Search Engine Spider Traps
13. Google PageRank Explained
14. Building a Company with Social Media
15. SEO Check List
16. The Life Cycle of a Blog Post, From Servers to Spiders to Suits—to You
17. Software Wars
18. Who Participates Online
19. What 16 Million Colors Looks Like
20. Periodic Table of Visualization Methods
21. Periodic Table of the Internet
22. Country Codes of the World
23. Apple's Tipping Point: Macs for the Masses
24. Infoporn: The Cost of Living on the Bleeding Edge of Technology
25. Map of All Yahoo! APIs and Services
26. Digital Media Weights and Measures
27. Global Color Usage with Respect to Time and Location / 2009 / SML + Adobe Kuler Pulse
28. Facebook vs. Twitter
Do you feel infographics are effective to display information? Please share with us any other infographics that can be of interest to web designers.