The exciting new 390-page book is perfect for any jQuery user, regardless of whether you’re a beginner, advanced, or somewhere in-between.
WDD has once again partnered with Sitepoint to bring you this great book in a fantastic giveaway.
Just one week from today we will be giving away free copies of this great book to 5 lucky WDD readers chosen at random.
Read on for more details and information on how to participate...
Query: Novice to Ninja will show you how to unleash the amazing power of jQuery. In this easy-to-follow guide, you’ll master all the major tricks and techniques that jQuery offers—within hours.
The book was written by jQuery experts Earle Castledine and Craig Sharkie.
What you'll find inside:
- How to zero in and instantly transform page elements
- How to create clever animations that attract visitors’ attention
- How to build cool UI widgets to wow your clients
- Simple methods to add power to your designs
- Strategies for advanced plugin development
- How to simplify the handling of AJAX requests
- Best-practice code organization methods
- Advanced techniques for ninja-level developers
How to participate:
1. Click on the image below, enter your email address and press "Enter to Win"
2. Leave a comment on WDD
The results will be announced on WDD on March 24th, 2010. In addition, all winners will be contacted via email.
Good luck to everyone!